What kind of information is collected?
We collect information about our customers that can identify them. This includes:
- Your first and last name.
- The address where you reside.
- Your telephone number.
- Your e-mail address, etc.
Rights of Sol Casino
We store and process your information ourselves or through third party technology systems. We will never spam you with information about promotions and offers from third party representatives. If you contact our customer service representatives, we record the telephone conversation for training purposes to ensure your safety.
- Sol Casino Company may share information about you with others as necessary. For example, if the company is sold or part of the company is sold. This also applies if the company goes bankrupt.
- If necessary, the company may use information from social media and other platforms to supplement the information it has about you. This is to prevent fraud and ensure fairness.
- We need to update information for our customers.
You may remove or update the information you have posted on our website by contacting Customer Service. However, we may keep a copy of your information for a limited time. If you need a copy of your information, please contact Customer Service by giving us at least 28 days’ notice. In some cases, your request may be refused if it is too difficult to process
We protect the privacy of our customers and take steps to safeguard their data. This includes security measures that allow us to protect user data.
We take measures to protect your data, but we cannot promise that it will be 100% secure. You accept any risk when you provide us with your information. The only time we will disagree is if you break our rules.